Thursday 17 October 2013

kanya sesser; born without legs; lingerie; lingerie without legs;

Born without legs, the 23-year-old will not let her disability come in between her and her life. Rather than sit back in delusion, doing nothing, allowing boredom to take over her entirety,
this sexy angel from California chooses to pursue a life worthy of living, of being independent. She chooses to be a Lingerie, posing for sport pictures as early as age 15. After shooting for a number of outlets, she was soon scouted by underwear and bikini brands.

kanya sesser; born without legs; lingerie; lingerie without legs;

Kanya Sesser is breaking down the barriers of the modelling world by showing that just because she is different, doesn’t mean she isn’t sexy. She earns more than £650 per day. Kanya who lives in Los Angeles, USA, said:

“I was mainly doing athletics shoots then, as I got older, I got into lingerie modelling. I am different and that is sexy. I don’t need legs to feel sexy”.

“I enjoy making money from it and I love showing people what beauty can look like. These images show my strength. Modelling wasn’t something I’d always dreamed of doing- it just happened for me and I got used to it”.
“I like expressing myself in a different way and people usually see that I am very honest, I’m real, and I’m never going to behave different to anyone. This is just who I am”.
“I’d love to keep modelling while in training for the Paralympics”.

kanya sesser; born without legs; lingerie; lingerie without legs;

Kanya was adopted from an orphanage in Thailand when she was 5 years old and brought to Portland, Oregon, by her new family. Oh! One more thing….she has a boyfriend, Brian, who she says is awesome!

kanya sesser; born without legs; lingerie; lingerie without legs;

“Brian is awesome. He’s very supportive of everything I do. He recently saw me modelling for the first time and told me he thought it was beautiful and unique.”

A unique life she has indeed. And she is living it with happiness and determination. Where others have failed, she thrived in the midst of overwhelming adversaries. You can like her Facebook pagefollow her on Instagram and Twitter.

You might also want to read The Touching Story of Qian Hongyan.
October 17, 2013   Posted by Freaking Weird Stories! in , with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter

Search